The company SENSI was founded in 1993. It started its activity as an industrial and commercial company in the machinery industry.
The employee staff of the company - 68 people.
The production area is 2,000 square meters and includes a mechanical area (20 units of metalworking equipment), metalwork assembly station, argon welding area, the control systems and automation assembly area. The design department of the company makes equipment design in the AutoCAD system.
The company specializes in the following areas:
- Design, production and supply of equipment CNG (CNG) on the base of compressors 4GM2, 5 (produced by SENSI); IODM 115 (Argentina), and - NP, FG (Italy); LMF (Austria), contract supervision and commissioning, warranty and post warranty service;
- Development, production and supply of automation and control systems of CNG, compressor and pump stations;
- Production and delivery of the compressor and pump equipment and spare parts to it, post warranty service;
- Development, manufacture and installation of process control systems and industrial lines;
- Pumps and compressors repair.
Equipment produced by our company is successfully operated on the territory of Ukraine and CIS(Commonwealth of Independent Countries) countries. Our company offers the supply of CNG equipment with a wide range of input pressures. Together with the systems of gas treatment equipment CNG stations can be installed on marginal gas wells of local importance, the wells for the extraction of methane from coal beds and oil wells with associated methane. For station installation it is enough to connect it to the gas and electricity networks. CNG stations are operating in automatic and semiautomatic modes. The automatic system controls the station parameters, the automatic inclusion and shutdown, and automatic shutdown of the station if the exit parameters exceed the limits. There is an ability to supply automation system equipment that allows to control the work of the station via a GPRS connection and the SMS alert service company. We provide a full range of activities to introduce CNG stations: equipment supply, installation, commissioning, warranty service, assist in the design of the station and advising customers.
In May 2009, the supervisory audit was successfully conducted on a new version of the standard ISO 9001:2008 auditors Bureau VeritasSertification (BureauVeritasCertification) Ukraine. The drawbacks identified during the audit were promptly removed. On the results of the audit the certificate for the new version of ISO 9001:2008 was issued.